Found in Wal-Mart. Looks like Orlando bloom as Legolas and J-Lo as scantily clad twins have teamed up for an awesome movie called "Fire Dragon Island Breakout Of." Can't wait to see this blockbuster
Natural? I think not.
For all my Reedie friends out there who thought China had no PBR.
The "gate" that keeps you from going to North Korea. And yeah, those posts..there is no fence in between.
The extremely endangered Manchurian (or Siberian) Tiger eating a live chicken at the wildlife center in Northeastern China. You could even buy a whole cow and feed them if you liked.
More to come later, enjoy this little media extravaganza.

4 comments:
I actually thougt you were kidding. I guess nothing should shock me anymore. I can't get over the guy laughing.
Laura
So the thing about Fire Dragon Island Breakout of is that the Legolas, posted sideways as such, looks rather like Wil (one L) Heuser. Surely they sell his work in China
Hey -post again.
This is my logic.
If you can post--> you have internet--> chinese prisons don't have internet--> therefore you are not in a chinese prison--> I am satisfied.
Dina
Ha papst
N
Post a Comment